- 4 pieces of Bacon – cooked, chopped
- 1lb Beef Stew Meat
- 1 Onion – chopped
- 2 cloves of Garlic – minced
- 3 Celery stalks – chopped
- 2 Carrots – chopped
- 2Tbs Tomato Paste (I didn’t have any, so I just diced up a fresh tomato)
- 1cup Bone Broth! (So excited to use mine!)
- 1tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Cayenne Pepper to taste
- Sea Salt & Pepper
Cook the Bacon in a medium sauce pan, set aside to cool, then chop.
Cook the stew meat. I didn’t cook it all the way through because it will simmer for 3 hours on the stove! Set meat aside…
Cook your aromatics (Onions and Garlic) until soft.
Add celery and carrots. Cook until soft (8min or so).
Then add bone broth, ACV, tomato paste, and meat in the pan.
Bring to a simmer, then turn down to low, cover and cook for 2-3 hours. I went with 3.
Andrew loved it! And we have lunch for two days.